Haiti Marathon Story 2011

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Too often we focus on the tears of those in Haiti and forget the complete joy our experiences there have taught us. I created this video to give you a peek into the smiles and laughter that has warmed my heart and taught me more about living than I ever expected.

Thanks to my very good friend Mike the website is up and running. It's a work in progress so bare with us. I leave to Haiti this Thursday and would as you to pray for safe travel and a progress for the trip. We hope to set up the food program for the orphanage as well as setting them up on the internet for better communication.

I wanted to thank the Volunteers In Mission (Of the United Methodist Church) for giving me the opportunity to share my stories about Haiti with them. These people get it! They were so gracious with providing me contacts and suggestions. Can't wait to get moving on them.

Many blessings to you all.

No comments: